Monday, May 19, 2014

Lego Display Towers



 
The in thing with M at the moment is Lego.  He has so many sets they are taking over his bedroom.  He has a nice amount of storage space and shelves but is fast running out of room.  His Lego was so crowded on his shelves you couldn't see what was what.  So I decided to do something about it.



In our basement I have a big box of empty boxes, yogurt pots, Pringles cans etc.  I decided the Pringles cans were ideal for making stands to display his Lego models.  Some of them I left full size and some I cut down to give a variety of heights.  These then got covered with construction paper.  You could use any paper or even paint them what ever you fancy.  The lids were then put back on to give a good display platform.


The models then got rearranged using the new Lego display towers.  Room for even more models.

 


 
Very simple but very useful.

4 comments:

  1. What a MARVELOUS idea! I save Pringles cans frequently for crayons and beads -- this is another great upcycling tip!
    Thanks for linking up with The Thoughtful Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! Always looking for fun ways to show off our lego masterpieces (mostly my husbands, but the kids contribute too.).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever way to display these LEGO creations! Thanks for sharing at the After School Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great, simple yet smart idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments, to see what you get upto and what you think of our ideas.