Thursday, November 7, 2013

Magic tree house part II furniture

 
 
 
Matthew had challenged me to make a book case for his magic tree house.  So this morning when he was at Kindergarten I took up the challenge.
 
 
 
I even made some books.  These were so easy to make.  I stuck a few pieces of corrugated card together to get the thickness of the book and then covered them with a scrap of paper.  We could even write the name of a book on the cover when he reads one.


 
 
We are now doing an activity to go with each book when we finish it.  If you would like activities to go along with these books (the ones we have read or will soon)  follow our board on Pinterest Magic Tree House book activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments, to see what you get upto and what you think of our ideas.