Monday, November 4, 2013

Ducks


 
Like all Mums with young kids we used to like going to the local park. Once when he was very small we were in the park and he was walking over a little bridge.  Then he heard an aeroplane flying over head.  He stopped looked up and walking backwards fell off the bridge into the pond. Luckily it was at the edge and I was right there taking a photo at the time.  I was probably lucky this was his only real accident.
 
 
 
 
 
When he was young and we visited the parks we usually had to feed the ducks.
 
I have always been terrible at collecting things and recycling things into crafts.  So when Matthew used to present me with feathers he picked up I used to collect them.
 
Once we had enough feathers, I printed out a duck template (another use for clip art) and we decorated it with the feathers.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments, to see what you get upto and what you think of our ideas.