Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Junk box modeling

 

 
I guess most mums have one of these a junk box.  Think I drive my husband mad with all the things I save thinking I'm sure that will come in handy one day for something.
 
Most things end up in here, yoghurt pots, foil trays, netting from potatoes, bottle tops, corks, crisp tubes, toilette rolls,  you name it we have probably kept it at some point


 
Sometimes Matthew just gets it out along with the glue and his favourite sellotape and I leave him to it.  Bliss when he will entertain himself for a while without the use of the tele.
 
 
Other times we get creative.  This time we made a rocket out of a crisp tube and an alien to ride in it.  Yoghurt pots became booster rockets, plastic lid a window and a lou roll the nose cone.  Kept him nicely entertained while he made it and then he played with it.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments, to see what you get upto and what you think of our ideas.