Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Giant spiders web

 
If I have something I need to do Matthew will sometimes entertain himself but most of the time he likes company and want's something to do.  Don't know why he won't just go to see if his friends want to play.
 
Today we were doing Compass direction pictures and Matthew came up with the idea of making a giant spiders web in the garden.  He has always loved tying wool around the garden and normally means a lot of cleaning up for me with lots of bits of wool to untangle and tie back together.
 

 
He then asked if we had a large piece of cardboard, and then explained he wanted to make a giant spider to go with it.
 
 
I love it when he comes up with ideas.  Makes the activity last a bit longer.  I don't know about you but there have been so many activities we have tried and he has enough after 5 minutes.  Takes longer to clean up.


 
  

2 comments:

  1. This would made an awesome decoration for my front yard on Halloween. Thank you for sharing at the #Made4Kids Link Party!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments, to see what you get upto and what you think of our ideas.